PHONE CONSULTATION SERVICE
I am honored to support your path through my convenient phone consultation service. This is not clinical therapy. It is not life coaching. This is heart and soul work, directed by you, with me as your compassionate listener and guide.
These 50 and 100-minute sessions are highly responsive and organic to your individual needs. Receive timely support, feedback, and guidance wherever you are—home, in commute, at work, or even out in nature. You can utilize a single session, or ongoing sessions, with flexible scheduling and rescheduling. Group sessions are also available.
I will not dictate to you what you need to do with your life or work. What I will do is listen. Compassionately. With a Loving heart. Without judgement, expectation, or pre-determined clinical or theoretical bias. I will honor your truth by receiving it with my compassion, sensitivity, and experience. In response, I will share ideas, insights, and approaches. Our session objective is to assist you in clarifying your life and/or work, to renew your spirit, to identify and empower your giftedness, and to plant seeds for your capacity for wellness, healing, and peace.
I value that you feel safe, affirmed, and assured during our sessions. Our energy together can be lighthearted, humorous, and hopeful. I am conscious of using my voice as an instrument to bring you calm, stillness, and peace. The conversation will go where you need it to go. You direct the session journey. I support your direction. I invite you to reach out to me at email@example.com for questions, rates, and further details. download this page
Dr. Jaiya John
- Personal wellness, healing, and purpose (adults and youth)
- Book writing and independent publishing
- Community wellness and healing
- Supporting young people
- Staff renewal and empowerment
- Organizational leadership, healing, and culture change
- A lifetime of devoted, purposeful caring and compassion
- Over 20 years internationally as a professional speaker, trainer, and consultant
- Over 20 years internationally as a youth mentor and advocate
- Author of more than 15 books on the human experience
- Ph.D. and M.S. in Social Psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Former Professor of Social Psychology, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- Independent research of Tibetan Holistic Medicine, Kathmandu, Nepal